Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sharing time



This is my most recent layout of Alex on her birthday whilst on holiday. She loved meeting all the Sesame Street characters, even tho she had no idea who they all were! I used my April Scrapagogo kit for this, with various bits and pieces added like some Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, American crafts letter stickers, and stickles round the chipboard letters.



This shows my photographs which I took for Craftwork Cards' latest newsletter. It's the first time I have taken any photographs for them, so I hope it will result in more! I was so excited to get the newsletter on yesterday, made me feel very pleased with myself indeed!

Other news, well there isn't any really! Got the girls at home with me tomorrow as it is May Day, so we are planning a trip to the cinema to see Horton Hears A Who. Dr Seuss so will be very overdone, but I think the girls will like it.

Adios for now!!

2 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Anna! Fab LO!!!
Did you get my email? :o)x

Monica Gale said...

Anna I love your Lo and those photos look fabaroo, well done and hope you ll get more commissions. M xxx