Saturday, March 07, 2009

New Look!

I put my name on a list to have my blog redesigned by VKDesignCo a while agao, finally I got to the top as Veronica is one popular lady, and I must say I am over the moon with the end result! Now I need to rediscover my crafting mojo, it has gone missing of late what with working full time this week. I honestly don't know how mothers of children the same age as my girls manage to work full time, keep their homes under control and also not be as grumpy as hell. Lone parents especially, how do you do it? I have been so tired this week, I was very glad to get to Friday evening. I did enjoy this week at school, the Joseph Project was great fun, and enabled me to teach in a way which suited me down to the ground. Still, I was in bed early every night just about, but my head was so full of information from the day that sleep did not arrive. Argh!

Tonight I am going to the new Nando's restaurant near here, it has only recently opened, and I really enjoy their food. The ordering system is somewhat bizarre, but if you ignore that bit, Nando's is great!

Enough waffle for now. I will craft this week, got a load of cards to make for my lovely friend Jill, so watch this space. I have failed miserably to get my hands on any Gorjuss stamps, but I will keep trying. It's not as if I don't have enough stamps already...

1 comment:

Rhona said...

Love the new look of your blog, especially your name and the little butterfly at the end of the post. Very cute. I came on to your blog after reading the article in Essentials. I think you're doing a great job, keep it up! xx