Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthday time

Today would have been Nigel's 42nd birthday. I have thought of him a lot today, no tears as yet but the night is still young.
I haven't blogged in a while as I have been so, so busy. I went back to work on Tuesday after 4 months off. I had two easy days to help me readjust, which was good. There have been a lot of changes in staff, so several new faces to meet.
I have done some crafting but as usual I haven't photographed it. I will when we get back from Center Parcs, which is where we are headed tomorrow. 350 widows and widowers and their children are heading for Sherwood CP tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing some good friends, and hopefully making some new ones. It is desperately sad that any of us are in the situations we are in, but hey, let's make the best of it.
See you after the weekend.

No comments: