Saturday, April 17, 2010

Busy busy busy!


So it has been a few weeks since I last updated this blog, where to start really!

April started with Alex's 6th birthday on Good Friday. She says it was her best birthday ever, and I must admit, she did have a wonderful day! She had 12 friends round for a craft party, and each child went home with an A4 sized canvas with their name on, plus Hello Kitty for the girls and Batman for the boys. All the children managed really well, and were very well behaved, which was a complete bonus!

After Alex's birthday, my pal Heather and her girls came to stay. We had a lot of fun, and took the three eldest girls to an art day in Harrogate which went down very well indeed.


Sophie went to her friend Lydia's birthday Pyjama Party too, and as Lydia is loving playing schools just lately, I decided to make her a sign for her room, saying that it was her classroom!
Here's a card I made, lots of old stash used up on this one which I had found during some tidying up. The girl is coloured to look like Lydia too, I like to do that when colouring in a card.
This week we have been up in Scotland with my parents. We stayed in a log cabin, I have stayed there several times since I was 13, but not since having the girls. We had a fabulous time, the weather was great, no rain, and we spent a lot of time on the beach. The girls are at their happiest when they are digging in the sand, collecting shells and constructing sand castles. We got back yesterday, and now it is back to reality. Homework to do, reading to do, washing from last week, etc etc..

Oh, that and I became a Stampin Up! demonstrator last week!!

No comments: