Friday, September 08, 2006

Gorgeous New Papers!

New Blonde Moments Papers are Divine!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's a little hint of the new Blonde Moments Festive Feast papers. Sorry its so small but as they're not on general release yet I don't want to upset anyone by posting this here, especially not Dyan after the help she gave me this afternoon. I came away from Art from the Heart with a chipboard book and dividers to start an album about Nigel. I knew I didn't want to do 12x12 so this seems a great idea.

6 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

I have GOT to have some of these ... I promise faithfully that I will cut into them ... I promise ...

*uncrosses fingers* :)

Unknown said...

These papers are so fab! I have just read the rest of your blog, and learned of your husband's untimely passing. My thoughts are with you and your two gorgeous girls. XX

Unknown said...

OMG Anna you lucky thing you....they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will deffo need to get some of them...let me know when you go again hun........can pick them up when we meet for shopping

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

These are lush! Thanks for posting them up!

Unknown said...

These are totally lush and I so need to get some.

Jan said...

Like Pam I tracked you to look at the Blonde Moments papers, and then read the rest of your blog. Just wanted to send you a cyberhug - and I'll pop by again soon!