Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by my good friend Heather, so here goes:

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Portugal, on the cliffs near Alvor, overlooking the sea.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Do shoes count? My crocs then.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
A lovely smile.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
KT Tonstall

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Anywhere with my girls

6. Where's your least favorite place to be?
Old Trafford. Yuck.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Head, especially if its an Indian head massage

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Bit of both but stronger in mind atm.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
early. My kids don't like to lie in!

10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance?
Senseo coffee maker, makes ace coffee

11. What makes you really angry?
people who tell me I should find my birth parents when I have no need to.

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
Play lots already but would love to learn the drums.

13. Favorite colour?
Blue

14. Sports car or SUV?
SUV

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Not sure

16. Favorite children's book?
Stormbreaker

17. What's your favorite season?
Summer, when the weather is good!

18. What is your least favorite household chore?
ironing. Yawn.

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
super strength

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
not got one. Yet.

21. Can you juggle?
Yes

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
That would have to be my husband Nigel, even tho he is only recent past. I would give everything I have for 5 minutes with him.

24. What's in the boot of your car?
fabric conditioner
cardstock
stamps
coats
wellies

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
sushi mmmm

No comments: