Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hi ho, hi ho

Its off to work I go.
First day back today, a whole morning at work.
It was good to be back, I'm looking forward to getting back into it properly after half term. This morning threw some interesting moments at me, but it was great.
I love being with the kids at school. I really do enjoy my job. Paperwork is a bit of a bind, but the actual teaching is just great. I work with some great people, people I respect, which is more than a lot of people can say. I may not be as driven to pursue my career in management terms just now, but I enjoy teaching. Every day is different, good days, not so good days. So many good times since I started out in January 2000.

Sophie has her first school disco tomorrow, a Hallowe'en affair. She has a witch's outfit that I was cajoled into buying in Tesco's at the weekend.
Ah the joys of life as a four year old.

No comments: