Friday, December 15, 2006

The value of online friends

Today I learned just how important online friends are to me.
Since Nigel died they have been making me a beautiful quilt for me to snuggle into.
Each square was made by a different person, some embroidered, some knitted, crotched, drawn, painted. Tomorrow I will take a photograph of it as I need daylight to do it justice.
It really is amazing. Most of these people have never met me, and probably will.
But at the most difficult time of my life so far, they thought of me and wanted to make it all better for me.
Anyone who scoffs at the phenomena that is the internet forum has not experienced the joy that is the forums I visit. Mumsonline and mumsnet along with various other forums have supported me through the last four months. It has been hell but they are always there for me. Never to judge, always to care.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you love it Anna

Anonymous said...

Its nice to be nice.

BabyLongLegs said...

We're so glad you like it Anna...
Love
Sarah xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad that you like it Anna.