Thursday, September 04, 2008

At last some photos!

At last blogger has let me upload some photos! Didn't want to get greedy, so just two of the girls enjoying the pool at the villa.





Having our own pool was just amazing. The girls swam every day and I am amazed they didn't turn into little prunes! I am on with planning next year's holidays now. The only one we have left this year is to Center Parcs in November. Jo is joining us, and we will all be doing lots of cycling. I have managed to get hold of a gator bar second hand, which will help Alex no end.

Tomorrow I am looking after my neighbour's 8 month old. Wiktoria is a complete darling, youngest daughter of our Polish dentist neighbours. Alex is really looking forward to it which is great. Hope I can remember it all...

No comments: