Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Great North Run 2008

On Sunday October 5th my brother Richard is running the Great North Run. He is running to raise money for the British Heart Foundation in memory of Nigel. If you would like to sponsor him, the link to his Just Giving page is here.
I hope he hits his target of £500, maybe even go on to raise more. So dig deep. The money he raises will go towards further research into causes of heart attacks. I know this research can't help Nigel, but it can help many others, save lives even. I know Sophie and Alex will benefit, as both girls are being regularly monitored by the Cardiac department at the hospital. Sophie's murmur is still worrying me a little, but she is being checked regularly which is great.

Dig deep, go on, you know you want to!

No comments: