Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sleep would be nice!

Last night I wondered why I bothered going to bed! Alex was up with hideous ear ache, and spent a couple of hours screaming. Then the rest of the night was spent tossing and turning with her grappling onto me.
She's asleep already, so I hope it lasts!
I have been playing with my new toy, a dock for my ipod. It is also a clock radio, but I have yet to work out how to use the alarm part of it! It is only a tiny little thing but the sound quality is fantastic.
I also had a tidy up in the lounge today. Have sorted through some of the toys. I still have loads to get through, but it is a bit tidier than it was. I need to find better storage for the playmobil, not found a solution as yet.
Sophie goes back to school tomorrow, and Alex is back at the childminder's. I have a day off in lieu, so I am planning a morning to myself. I need to put the Christmas decs back in the loft, and then I am going to go to the gym for a nice swim and jacuzzi session. Will try and fit in a supermarket shop too as the fridge is virtually empty. Then in the afternoon its time for gymnastics again with Alex first, then Sophie. Back to the busy times!

No comments: