Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Busy as a bee

Well I have been busy, busy, busy here. Still very up and down with my mood, but I am cracking on with sorting things out in the house. It still looks like a bomb has hit it, but a more controlled bomb!
My scrap room is coming together, slowly but surely. All the cupboards are in now, so I am on with putting everything in it's new home. I am also going through all the paperwork in the house, and throwing all sorts of stuff away. I have shredded another mountain, and put it out for recycling. Been to the tip twice in two days, filled up my neighbours' bins as they have been away so their bins are empty, and reduced the amount of junk in my house by a large margin.
I still need to photograph my latest layouts, I will do that at the weekend for sure.
Onwards with the decluttering...

No comments: