Friday, August 08, 2008

Missing in action no longer

My camera lead has been missing in action for a while now, hence the lack of photographs on this blog. I found it tonight whilst searching for our passports. Found them too so all in all a successful search mission.

This first picture is of a wedding invitation I did recently for my lovely friend Trudie, who is marrying Mark in October. Made with gorgeous Making Memories Noteworthy paper, which took quite some tracking down as it was so popular! Inside the card was a pocket holding another card detailing the wedding. Trudie loved them, and they were my wedding gift to her and Mark.

The next photo is of my recently sorted ribbon racks. The racks are just cheap tie and belt holders from ikea, and I have used two side by side.

I know if I keep my ribbons out on display, I am more likely to use more of them than if they are hidden away. Above the ribbon rack you can see my punch storage bar, which again is a cheapy from Ikea. I am reorganising my craft room slowly but surely, I want it sorted by October half term. Sounds a long way off, but my life is so hectic and busy I have no chance of doing it much quicker than that. Plus I do craft in there in the meantime!


Here's a nice picture to finish off with. My lovely Sophie, complete with many gaps in her teeth these days, on the beach at Bigbury on Sea with my niece Olivia. How cute are they both?

1 comment:

Clair Matthews said...

Great picture! - My little Sofie has gaps like those too! :o)