Saturday, August 02, 2008

The place to be in Devon

Spent a week in South Devon with my parents, my brother, sis in law, nephew and niece. We stayed at Tuckenhay Mill, which is near Totnes. Fantastic place to stay, amazing facilities. The first weekend was glorious in terms of weather. Absolutely roasting, so we spent most of our time at the outdoor pool. Monday was spent at Bigbury on Sea, a little windy, but otherwise perfect.
I have photos, but as yet I haven't been able to locate the lead to upload them. I am on a mission this week to get various things sorted, so no doubt I will find it soon.

Bella have postponed publication of my story for 3 weeks or so, left me with a bitter taste in my mouth as they didn't actually let me know it wasn't going to be the issue they had told me. Watch this space for when it will be in...

Counting down now to our return to Portugal. And the second anniversary... 2 years since Nigel died. I still have no idea how the time has passed so quickly...

No comments: