Monday, February 04, 2008

A little something I made this evening

Photobucket
An ATC for someone who has become a very dear friend recently, someone I knew vaguely, but who has given me the chance to get to know them much better. Without naming names, thank you so very much... I was struggling and you helped me so much. This will be popping through your letterbox very soon, so if your initial is R watch out!

This also fulfills the requirement to use something which is blooming gorgeous for the Papertake challenge. This ATC features prima flowers so fits in nicely!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

It's lovely, but what is an ATC please?

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is pretty. Fantastic card.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous ATC, great colours

Sally said...

Lovely ATC Anna. Lucky person!

How are things going? I keep missing you on-line! Hope to catch up soon.

steph said...

Great ATC! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

pretty-pink-cards said...

this is lovely

caroline x

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful ATC ,what a lucky friend ,Dawnx