Monday, April 30, 2007

Paramedics R Us

Strange day today.
I had a bad headache when I got up and so took some paracetamol. During the day the temperature in my classroom rose and rose, and when the children went into assembly it peaked at 28 degrees. I was starting to feel really odd, and so sent my TA to get a first aider. When she was out I collapsed, and when someone came back I was laid out on the floor.
It took 25 minutes apparently to bring me round. When the paramedics arrived, they brought me round, sat me up and rang a full set of tests. My blood sugar was a bit low, but everything else was fine. The move to hospital was at my discretion, and so I decided to go home and rest.
I am booked in at the docs in the morning, so the wisdom tooth extraction is off for now. And now it's time to sleep.

3 comments:

StarGazer said...

(((hugs))) hope you get on ok at the docs

Karen x said...

Sorry to hear you're not so well - hope you feel better soon.

Pewari Naan said...

Yikes - scary. Hope you're feeling much better now.