Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In response to a comment...

Claudia left me a comment yesterday. I am presuming she works for Abel and Cole.

I did get a full refund, which was great. Shame I had to make a trip to the supermarket to get the fruit my girls love, but never mind.

I said I was thinking about switching because a few weeks ago I got home on the Monday to find no delivery from Abel and Cole. I rang the customer services number, and was told that the driver had reversed his van off a cliff. No-one had bothered to let me know this was the case, even though by this stage it was 6pm on the day of delivery. 'The delivery will be with you tomorrow' I was told. It got to 6pm the next day and still no delivery, so I rang and was told it was on it's way. Finally it turned up at 7.30pm, thankfully the driver himself was ok after his accident. But I was cross that at no point had Abel and Cole bothered to get in touch with me to let me know that my order wouldn't be delivered on the right day. I mentioned this when I rang yesterday, and the lady I spoke to was very surprised that no-one has contacted me.

I am sure this is a one off. The produce we have had from them so far has been superb, and the girls have loved eating it. I have ordered them some choccie bunnies for Easter, and also a pack of hot cross buns. I am looking forward to when I can eat it again and we can expand our delivery to include a wider range of fantastic organic produce. I am definitely converted, I won't be going back to supermarket fruit and veg.

So in all, lots of positives about Abel and Cole, just unfortunate that I have experienced 2 slip ups since I started getting deliveries. I would recommend them and I have convinced other friends to use them too. So if you are thinking about it, I would say go for it!

No comments: